For our first Christmas going solo I think we did pretty well. At church we had many compliments on Alexis's Christmas dress (thanks, Mom and Dad)--someone said she could be on the cover of a Christmas catologue.
On Christmas eve we had friends over, ate party food, watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and played "Apples to Apples." I made Spinage dip, peanut butter balls, chocolatge grahm crackers, and Jared cooked up some wings and made some punch. They brought some good food too.
Christmas morning Santa came, and Alexis opened her gifts (thanks Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles). She didn't get what we were doing of course, but she started to become interested when we opened gifts because she realized there were toys inside. We had Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast--Alexis enjoyed them quite a bit over her typical breakfast of Cheerious, bananas, and milk. Then we had friends come over and had Christmas dinner. We made cranberry relish, twice-baked potatoes, and Jared cooked up a FIFTEEN POUND HAM. We also bought pies, rolls, and grape cider. Our friends brought green bean casserole. It was all pretty tasty.
Anyway, here are some more pictures. Merry belated Christmas, and a happy new year!
Highlights Week 52
3 years ago

4 comments:
Hi Laura, it's Tori Anderson from RP. We went to girls camp together. I came across your blog from Carrie's and I had to comment. It is so good to see what you have been up to and your little girl is absolutely gorgous! Wow! I hope you guys are doing good!
Hi Honey. Sounds like your Christmas was happy. Lexi is so cute. Thanks for the update. I love to see new blogs.
Lexie is too cute! She should be in magazines! I'm serious!
Hey Laura, its Becka Stark, just wanted to let you know we'll miss you, and we wish you all the best of luck.
Your in our prayers!:)
Post a Comment