CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The 4th of July!

Better late than never! I should have taken more pictures of our 4th of July feast. Instead of hot dogs and hamburgers, we grilled some steak and chicken pieces and had fajitas! They were SO good! We celebrated with our friends the McKibbens and Jared's friend Matt Schuster. We had all the best fireworks. Alexis was up a long time, and the fireworks kept waking her up. Jared moved the car closer, blasted some of her favorite songs, and she stopped crying. It was fun.

4 comments:

Meri said...

I hear your husband has some interviews lined up, We are praying for you!!! How is Lexie doing? Mom said she is saying mama and dada.

Krys said...

LAURA AND JARED!!! Hey, it's Krysta...you remember, your long lost roommate from so many years ago. I'm so glad I found your blog! And Congratulations on the little girl...she is adorable! As for me, I got back from my mission about 5 months ago and I'm just living in Provo, working full-time, and enjoying life!

Krys said...

Laura...it's so good to hear from you. It seems like you are loving life in South Carolina. I might be moving to that side of the country in a year to do my masters degree...but we shall see...a lot can happen in a year. How is Jared doing? Is he still in school?

Julianne said...

Laura...I need your email address! You can send it to me at julianne.persis@gmail.com or just post it on my blog somewhere. It's so good to have found you!