CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

. . . And their lives were never the same . . .

She crawls! These videos were taken on Monday, so she is quite a bit better now, and definitely faster. She prefers to crawl on the carpet, and you can see her avoid putting pressure her one knee . . . I think these bruises explain why:

Anyway, here is a video of her sweet little self achieving her dreams. Of course, since she doesn't seem to perform for the camera, I had to entice her with "toys" she doesn't usually get to play with (such as the coat hanger and the bottle of ibuprofen) I am so proud of her! The hardwood is rough on those pretty little knees!

2 comments:

Meri said...

I knew it would happen, you can't stop a girl once she sets her mind on something. :)

Pitzaks said...

don't you beam with pride and love when you see them achieve something. She is rather good for a beginner. Lyla says welcome to the club of gates and baby latches.