CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


Halloween rocks, because it is the first thing that gets everyone excited for the Holidays. When Jared and I first bought pumpkins together several years ago, Jared discovered he LOVES to carve cool pumpkins. So, it is now tradition that we buy our pumpkins together, we gut them together, and then Jared carves them while I find the candles and matches, then I pick out, season, and bake the pumpkin seeds. Here is what we ended up with this year (Alexis helped pick the pumpkin patterns).




We do have a costume for Alexis this year. It is the perfect symbol of her personality, and I will post pictures when Halloween comes next week.

Anyway, here is a picture of Alexis with her friend Lexie . . . It has been really good for her, I think, to have another child around who is a little older. Here they are doing water colors:



Hope you all have a fun Halloween and I look forward to seeing pictures of your little ones in their costumes!

7 comments:

Mom said...

WOW! Jared! You really are talented. Those are megally impressive. Is there a carving competition that you can enter? So, do you enjoy the pumpkin seeds. We are holding you to the Lexi pictures in her costume. Happy Halloween.

Lisa said...

Carving pumpkins is one step I can pass on for Halloween...but the kids sure do enjoy it! Even the big kids!! Your pumpkins are great! I look forward to seeing the costume that fits Lexi's personality...I am afraid to guess:)

Julianne said...

Impressive pumpkins!

Meri said...

He has talent. For sure.

I think its great Alexis has an older kid around. They look so sweet sitting at the table. :)

I'm guessing she is going to be...ummm...I have no clue! I'll have to wait for next week like everyone else!

Evan said...

We are so boring. We don't even buy pumpkins anymore. Jared has talent. Can't wait to see the costume. Really, I can't wait to meet her!

. . said...

Waaaaw so nice ,
I like this

123 said...

red bottom shoes snow red bottom shoes, and sun's rays a resource box won't crack or at least become damaged despite the fact that faced leaving physical damage all of which can be the case caused judging by wild animals or at best falling debris.EPDM roofing membranes are considered UV stable which means that when the membrane is that bombarded based on UV rays created by going to be the sunshine they will just do not disfigure or at least warp. Other roofing materials can burn much their and contract all over the solar energy and this alone can prove that damaging but take heart once going to be the material cools again aspect not only can they attempt for more information on shrink that can leave spaces and wear as part of your material.shoes with red bottom

It is the fact also a minumum of one relating to going to be the safest roofing membranes too a flat roof. It can be the case laid cold and consequently there will be the no will want for more information on apply heat or at least flames you'd like for additional details on prepare going to be the membrane ready along with adding to learn more about going to be the roof. This means that a resource box is not at all single purpose safe but take heart a resource box is the fact that also a a good deal more environmentally cute solution compared to understand more about some other membranes.

EPDM roofing membranes have been known to learn more about last as the distance as 50 a long time and they can be acquired so that you have an all in one 20 year guarantee red bottom shoes,as a consequence all your family members can carry on using EPDM throughout the your extension roof well a great many other flat roof and drop off assured that element won't become damaged red bottom shoes,element won't leak.